The edentulous population continues to grow domestically as well as globally. This market has been underserved for many years, and patients have had to adapt to ill-fitting dentures. Thanks to advances in technologies and techniques, dental professionals are now able to provide predictable solutions to increase function, form, and esthetics .These solutions will enhance the quality of life of a fully edentulous patient. This presentation will discuss full arch implant solutions
• Treatment planning of edentulous cases and what options are available for your patients.
• Digital planning and how to incorporate this with these types of cases.
• Learn abutment selection and the different options available.
• How to do a chairside pick-up impression for overdentures.
• Improve implant case acceptance for these types of cases.
• Understand the pros and cons of removable vs. fixed implant restorations
• Live surgery demonstration.