This course will include:
- Live surgery of an extraction and immediate implant placement.
- Bone grafting procedures and the different types of bone available.
- How to decide which bone grafting to use for a variety of cases.
- Principles of flap design, sutures and armamentarium selection for proper closure.
- Discussion on managing real-life complications.
- Hands-on training.
- Treatment planning of your cases.
Friday & Saturday, October 11-12
12 CE Credits
Saturday: 8:00am- 2:30pm
Professionals in Dentistry
6961 US Hwy 87 E
San Antonio, TX 78263