We understand the needs of the General Dentist and have developed a hands-on teaching model, complete with both restorative and surgical techniques to support fast implant implementation after the course. This 12 CE course is designed for the GP who is currently referring, restoring, or placing implants in their practice.
By attending this course you will:
- Learn how to effectively treat implant patients using unique and efficient drilling protocols.
- Discover the latest technology for implant dentistry using digital workflow.
- Learn how to restore implants utilizing single connection, platform switching system. This means less on-hand inventory required (a good thing for you, your team, and your bottom line).
- Discover the variety of implant solutions available for edentulous patients and learn how to achieve the best aesthetic result for these cases.
- Practice hands-on surgical, drilling, and restorative techniques using an accurate representation of a human jaw developed by industry expert.
- Work with our Clinical Team during live surgeries to observe first-hand how these techniques are performed and why they lead to greater patient satisfaction.
- Be able to implement the most efficient implant system in your office:
- Increase your case acceptance
- Decrease your overhead
- Reduce your chairside time