This 14 CE course is designed for the GP who wants to gain the confidence and skills needed to start placing immediately in your office. Under supervision of the Clinical Instructor you will be able to place at 1-2 implants on patients right here in the US. This unique opportunity includes everything in the 2-Day Mini-Residency in addition to the live placement. You also receive a complete surgical kit, complete prosthetic kit, and 5 of The Marc Nevins® implants, torque ratchet, and one team member can attend with you so they can assist you during your implant placement and be trained as well.
By attending this course you will:
- Learn how to effectively treat implant patients using unique and efficient drilling protocols.
- Discover the latest technology for implant dentistry using digital workflow.
- Learn how to restore implants utilizing single connection, platform switching system. This means less on-hand inventory required (a good thing for you, your team, and your bottom line).
- Discover the variety of implant solutions available for edentulous patients and learn how to achieve the best aesthetic result for these cases.
- Practice hands-on surgical, drilling, and restorative techniques.
- Work with our Clinical Team during live surgeries to observe first-hand how these techniques are performed and why they lead to greater patient satisfaction.
- Be able to implement the most efficient implant system in your office:
- Increase your case acceptance
- Decrease your overhead
- Reduce your chairside time