What is the implant price?
We’re currently offering a special introductory price of $97 each for both The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ implants.
Many people ask how we are able to offer high-quality implants for $97. The answer is in the way we’ve structured our business. You won’t find us at tradeshows, we don’t have sales reps, and we are careful with how we spend our money. We pass these savings on to our customers.
Introductory special offer: Purchase 30 Marc Nevins® and/or Pamela Ray™ implants for $97 each ($2,910 total) and receive a complete surgical and prosthetic kit FREE with your purchase. (Limited time offer)
Do you still carry The Performance™ implant?
Absolutely! The Performance™ implant can be found HERE.
How are the new implants different from The Performance™ implants?
When developing The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ implants, we focused on optimizing the Multi-Drill® protocol and designing the implants with aggressive threading that provides even higher primary stability while limiting bone compression. A few customers have commented on the new implants as having a “great grip to them” and one customer relayed that “the new drills provide such a perfect osteotomy, I can actually feel the bone grabbing around the implant threads when I place the implant.”
Other differences customers have noticed:
- More distinct and uniform depth markings on all Multi-Drills®.
- An easier to understand, color-coded drilling protocol.
- A separate prosthetic kit that eliminates the need to get out a surgical kit for restorative appointments.
- Increased flexibility. The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ are not packaged with an implant carrier, resulting in more flexibility when placing the implants. The new implant hex drivers and motor mounts have a built in friction fit apex that makes it possible to use either instrument to initially deliver the implant, and also finish placing it.
Is the connection of The Pamela Ray™ and The Marc Nevins® the same as The Performance™?
Yes. The Marc Nevins®, The Pamela Ray™, and The Performance™ implants have the same prosthetic platform. This singular connection simplifies case planning and greatly reduces the inventory needed to manage prosthetic components.
Are The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ two separate implant lines?
The Pamela Ray™ and The Marc Nevins® implants can be considered part of the same system. The Pamela Ray™ is available in a 3.85 diameter, and has an extra tapered design that complements The Marc Nevins® system. The Pamela Ray™ is different from The Marc Nevins® 3.85 in its extra tapered design and narrow apex, making it an ideal solution for narrow ridges. Both implants have the same internal connection, thread design, and use the same surgical and prosthetic kits.
The Marc Nevins®
- 3.85 Diameter: 8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 15 mm lengths
- 4.2 Diameter: 8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 15 mm lengths
- 5.0 Diameter: 7, 8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 15 mm lengths
- 6.0 Diameter: 7, 8, 10, 11.5, and 13 mm lengths
The Pamela Ray™
(Same threading and connection as The Marc Nevins®, but this implant has an extra tapered design and narrow apex that tapers down to 2.0 diameter)
- 3.85 Diameter: 10, 11.5, 13, and 15 mm lengths
Can I use the new surgical and prosthetic kits with The Performance™ implant as well?
Yes. Please contact CustomerCare@LittleImplantco.com for more information about protocols and how the new kits can be used for The Performance™, The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ implants.
Where does Little Implant Co. manufacture The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™implants?
We produce The Marc Nevins® and The Pamela Ray™ implants in France.